Hamburger Cornbread CasseroleFrom beautidiva 9 years ago
- 1-2 pounds hamburger shopping list
- 1 large can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-2 T chili powder shopping list
- 1 package Jiffy cornbread mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1-2 cans corn drained shopping list
- 1 package yellow jiffy cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown hamburger and onion
- Drain off fat
- Add tomato sauce, corn and chili powder. Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- While simmering make the corn bread by mixing the cake and corn bread.
- Add eggs, milk and water.
- Put hamburger in greased 9X13
- Pour cornbread mix over top.
- Bake 20-30 mintes using toothpick method