Chocolate CupcakesFrom cholena 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa pwd shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp instant coffee pwd mixed in 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup lo fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cup golden brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 tbsp cream cheeese shopping list
- 5 tsp caster sugar shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 150 gm white chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 180 deg .
- Beat the butter and the sugar .
- Add the egg and the essence .
- fold the flour , cocoa pwd and the soda .
- Mix the milk and the coffee.
- In a seperate bowl ,
- Beat the cheese and the caster sugar
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake papercases
- Scoop 1 tbsp of cocoa batter into each .
- Scoop 2 tsp of cheese mixture in the middle .
- Cover it with another scoop of cocoa batter .
- Scoop another tsp of cheese mixture on top .
- Bake for 30 mins
- When cool down , microwave the white chocolate on high for 1 to 2 mins . Scoop on top of the cupcakes .