Fruit Cheese BarsFrom beautidiva 8 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can pie filling ( my favorite is cherry but anything works) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, and butter. Mix Well
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups mix.
- Press the rest in the bottom of a greased 9X13.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- While baking mix cream cheeseand milk until smooth.
- Add juice.
- Spread over crust and spoon in filling of your choice speratically.
- Crumble remaining oats over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!