Sweet and Sour MeatballsFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 jar (9 oz) sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 pounds frozen meatballs shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubes shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz) pineappole chunks, drained shopping list
How to make it
- place slow cooker liner in crockpot
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, stir gently. Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or High for 4 to 5 hours until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food directly from cooker. Do not lift or transport line with food inside.