5 Minute Cream Corn SoupFrom cmon68 6 years ago
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cans cream corn soup shopping list
- 2 chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch with 4 tsp's water(slurry) shopping list
- a few drops sesame oil shopping list
- 2-4 slices ginger(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- bring broth to boil
- Stir in soy sauce and salt and pepper
- Add corn. Bring to reboil.
- Give the slurry a quick restir and add to soup stirring quickly to thicken.
- Stir in green onion.
- Add ginger if desired.
- Finish with drops of sesame oil.