Pizza DoughFrom undercoverangel 8 years ago
How to make it
- In small bowl mix water and yeast and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In separate mixing bowl, mix oil flour and salt, lightly mixing in salt.
- After the 5 minutes, pour half of the yeast mixture into the flour mixture.
- Then do the same with the second half (if dough is too gooey add a little flour).
- Knead dough on a floured surface for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Roll dough into ball and cover with a towel and let sit for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rub flour on rolling pin and roll dough out thin.
- Preheat oven to 500F. Add desired toppings and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.