Easy Chicken Pot PieFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)* or Chicken Soup with herbs shopping list
- 1 pkg. (about 9 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, vegetables and chicken in 9" pie plate.
- Mix milk, egg and baking mix.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 min. or until golden.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
You won't believe this,but I was thinking yesterday of such hot Chicken pie.Just came at the right moment as usual.Saved...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Perfect for a Friday night on a snowy day! Mine! *smile*pink in USA loved it
Made this last night. Great recipe. This is a good quick and easy dish to whip together for a sick friend, or for a family that has had a passing. It's kid friendly (my eight year old said it was good three times). I can't believe how quick it wa...morebutterflysue in Pacifica loved it