Lemon Nut CookiesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter - softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 TBSP. grated fresh lemon rind shopping list
- 2 TBSP. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teasp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups of flour shopping list
- 1 teasp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teasp. cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- cream together: butter and sugar until fluffy.
- add eggs, lemon rind, lemon juice, and vanilla . Beat well
- add flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- beat until well mixed
- stir in pecans
- shape into 1 inch balls.
- place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- bake at 400'F for 8 -10 mins or until edges are lightly browned