Marshmallow Whipped Hershey Bar PieFrom lor 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a double boiler or a bowl set over a pot of water, combine milk and marshmallows.
- Heat, stirring occasionally to melt marshmallows, until marshmallows are partially melted.
- Add Hershey Bars and stir often until everything is melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely (approximately 1 hour)
- In a bowl, preferably metal, whip the heavy cream until fluffy.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Scoop it all into the graham cracker pie shell.
- Chill for 4 hours or better yet, overnight.
- Note: If you are using a small store-bought graham cracker crust, it may overflow.
- This pie should serve 8-10 and pushing it at 12 people
- Homemade Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix together 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tablespoons sugar and 6 Tablespoons melted butter.
- Press into a greased 9 inch glass pie plate and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before placing ingredients in.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating12 people
this is Mouthwatering!!!! Lor!iffyo in loved it
I agree with Iffyo...I think it serves 10 people but I will finish it even before serving..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummmm...I thought January was going to be a diet month but...nlo209 in Toronto loved it