Carrot Turnip and Potato SoupFrom leigh561 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced (use more) shopping list
- 5 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced turnip shopping list
- 3 cups diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions& garlic in margarine until tender.
- Add chicken broth, carrots, turnips, potatoes, Italian seasoning and bay leaf.
- Simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, about 20-25 minutes .
- Discard bay leaf and puree soup.
- Season with salt& pepper.
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!