Crab Cake Po Boy SandwichesFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup tartar sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 1 scallion, chopped, 2 tbsp shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp dry southwest seasoning shopping list
- 1 cont (8 oz) lump crabmeat, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed unsalted saltine crackers, about 13 shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 (4-inch long) pieces French bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- Additional tartar sauce, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Stir in crabmeat and 1/4 cup cracker crumbs. Form 12 patties; coat with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook, turning once, until browned, 3-4 minutes per side. Drain. Fill bread with lettuce, onion and crab cakes. If desired, serve with tartar sauce.