Weight Watchers Monte Cristo SandwichesFrom furbabies3 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the egg and egg white and milk in a pie plate or wide, shallow bowl.
- Spread the mustard on the 4 slices of bread.
- Layer with cheese and turkey and press together lightly.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray and heat.
- One at a time, dip sandwich into batter, then place into hot skillet.
- Cook, pressing down with a spatula until golden brown, then flip carefully & brown other side.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 36
The Cookfurbabies3 Northeast Florida, FL
The Rating4 people
Love this sandwich and now I'll be able to have it more often with your version...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Fantastic..I don't know anything about points but it sounds really good!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!