Lemony Rice with Shrimp and SpinachFrom lillyann 8 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen cooked shrimp shopping list
- 2 cups converted long grain rice shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen fish stock, thawed shopping list
- 1 bottle (8 oz. clam juice) shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz.) hollandaise sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons bottled lemon juice shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, stir together water, shrimp, rice, fish stock, clam juice, hollandaise sauce, and lemon juice until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and cook on HIGH heat setting for 3 hours
- To serve, place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high setting (100% power) for 6 to 8 minutes. Drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle; squeeze out excess liquid. Stir spinach into rice mixture in slow cooker.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.