Chocolate Pecan Coconut PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 regular frozen pie shell (9") (I use the rolled out Pillsbury pie crust in the refrigerated section.) shopping list
- Pre-bake in a 375 oven for 8 minutes. shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cream, at room temperature shopping list
- 3 eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie crust. Sprinkle pecans and coconut on bottom of crust.
- Heat together chocolate, butter and sugar until chocolate is melted.
- Cool slightly and beat in cream, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and bake in a 375 oven for about 45 minutes to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
perfect!iffyo in loved it
Oh wow, you got my attention on this one.. my favorite ingredients!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds really good, henrie. I've made chocolate pecan pie before but not quite the same way and never with coconut. Will definately be trying this! Thanks!kimmer in Dunedin loved it