chicken broccoli casseroleFrom volki1269 8 years ago
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- cooked and cut into bite size pieces. shopping list
- 2 heads of fresh broccoli or 1 large family size frozen brocoli pieces shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup. shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonnaise (Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon or lime juice shopping list
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz shredded monterey jack shopping list
- 8 oz shredded pepperjack shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken and broccoli in a lightly greased 10x15 inch baking dish.
- In a medium sauce pan combine cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice. Bring all to a boil over low to med. heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken/broccoli mixture and top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 350 F (175 C) for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.