Spareribs With Orange Honey GlazeFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 3 lbs. spareribs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Grated orange rind for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- Cut spareribs into 2 to 3 rib pieces.
- Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper. Place into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in hot oven at 400.F for 40 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, mix together tomato sauce, orange juice, honey, vinegar, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over ribs to coat evenly.
- Lower oven temperature to 350.F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until ribs are juicy and tender.