Condensed Milk And Sweetcorn BreadFrom liezel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Pour in the corn.
- Pour the condenced milk over.
- Break in the egg.
- Mix very well until there is no flour.
- Pour into a bread pan.
- Don't pour the dough all the way to the top, leave space for it to rise.
- Bake at 180 deg C (360 deg F) for about 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit.
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
The Rating6 people
This is more than iresistable one Liezel...Welcome back BLONDIEEEEE!!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I'll be making this today =) Thanks!lillyann in Chicago loved it
Great recipe... saved and rated! Thanks Liezel.berry in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!