Spicy Beef and Aji AppetizersFrom adacowan 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut ajies on both ends.
- With a small spoon, carefully remove seeds and veins.
- Soak in water overnight. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
- Drain and dry.
- Drain bread to eliminate excess milk, discard milk and combine bread with meat.
- Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Carefully stuff ajies with meat mixture.
- Cut each ají crosswise in 3 or 4 pieces and transfer them to a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Place a wooden toothpick in center of each.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a serving dish.