Beef Steaks with Pepper Onion RelishFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 6 beef tenderloin steaks cut 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 red green and/or yellow sweet peppers cut into bite-size strips shopping list
- 2 large onions thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- In another dish stir together the egg and water.
- Rub about half of the garlic over steaks.
- Dip steaks in egg mixture then coat with crumb mixture and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
- Add remaining garlic, sweet peppers, onion and rosemary sprig.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove rosemary and stir in vinegar.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet heat butter and remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Add meat then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook uncovered for 12 minutes.
- Serve with the relish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!