Shrimp BurritosFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp shelled and deveined shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 cups panela cheese crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup queso fresco cheese crumbled shopping list
- cilantro leaves shopping list
- Fresh salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice and water in large heavy plastic bag.
- Add shrimp and marinate in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil shrimp for 8 minutes.
- Warm tortillas in oven.
- Top with shrimp, rice, beans and crumbled cheeses.
- Add a few cilantro leaves and salsa.
- Roll-up and serve.