Chocolate Chip DelightFrom jemison 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour some milk in a bowl.
- Dip one cookie at a time until moist (do not hold cookie in milk until it is soggy and crumbles).
- Place your moistened cookies in a single layer in a 13x9" pan.
- Top this layer of cookies with a layer of Cool-Whip.
- Continue layering, ending up with the remaining Cool-Whip on top.
- If there are any cookies left, take them and crumble them up to use as garnish on top.
- Place in the refrigerator until it has set and has gotten cold, usually overnight.