Glazed carrots and scallionsFrom cmon68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Steam carrots for 10 minutes(boil if you dont have a steamer)
- melt butter with honey and orange juice, stirring constantly until mixture is combined and smooth.
- Add carrots and scallions to the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are heated through and glazed. (about 5 minutes)
- Season with salt and pepper before serving if desired.
The Cookcmon68 Windsor, CT
The Rating2 people
Great post!!!!!!! Hubby will love me forever with this one!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
This sounds fantastic. I'm saving this one. Thanks!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This was pretty good. I used maple syrup and didn't get much of a taste of that. Maybe honey would be better. I also think the orange juice would have made it much nicer but I didn't have any. I added my picture and put this in IMI 9/24/13
<...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!