Easy Chocolate CheesecakeFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 11" x 7" baking dish.
- In a large bowl,combine cake mix and butter.
- Beat on low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture for topping.
- Press into bottom and sided on prepared pan.
- In the same bowl,combine cream cheese,eggs,yogurt, and frosting.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over filling.
- Bake for 60-90 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool 30 minutes then run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- Chill at least two hour before serving. Overnight is better.
- Store in refrigerator.