Ganache Topped Brownie BitesFrom adacowan 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
The Cookadacowan CA
The Rating4 people
I love your chocolatey recipes!stacip in Stockton loved it
ANOTHER GREAT POST THANKSmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I love that these brownies are made in muffin tins.
The Ganache on top makes them exquisite.
So decadent great post.
Michaeltrigger in loved it