Ganache Topped Brownie BitesFrom adacowan 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 48 mini muffin cups with shortening or line with miniature paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and syrup pouch until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon batter each).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in edge of brownie bites comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over low heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture onto each brownie. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
The Cookadacowan CA
The Rating4 people
I love that these brownies are made in muffin tins.
The Ganache on top makes them exquisite.
So decadent great post.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
ANOTHER GREAT POST THANKSmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I love your chocolatey recipes!stacip in Stockton loved it