Veggie Wonton QuichesFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
- 24 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli, I am going to use snow peas shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 diced sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finly chopped onion, we are using more shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes, or fesh chopped very fine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, we are using sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, or finely chopped fresh shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Getly press wonton wrappers into minature muffin cups coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 f degrees for five minutes.
- Remove wontons fron cups, place upside down on baking sheets.
- Lightly coat the bottom and sides of the wontons with nonstick spray.
- Bake five minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- These can be prepared ahead.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick, cook the broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for four to five minutes or until crisp-tender,
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and water; stir in seasonings.
- Add to vegetable mixture, cook over medium heat until egg is completely set, about four minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each wonton cup.
- Bake for five minutes, or until filling is heated through.
- Serve warm.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
One of my daughters is a vegetarian and this recipe for Veggie Wonton Quiches will be perfect for her. Thank you for sharing and HIGH 5!lor in Toronto loved it
Yummy, but could you cook the eg and cheese mixture inside the wontons (cupcake pan) ro do you think they would go mushy?tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!