Pepperoni RollsFrom lyanthya 6 years ago
How to make it
- Scald milk & add salt, sugar, shortening, when cool add egg & yeast.
- Mix dough as usual.
- Cut pepperoni in 3 1/2" lengths quartered, and coat with vegetable oil.
- Let dough rise, work down & rise again.
- Pinch off small amount & roll out.
- Fold over pepperoni piece & press the edges closed.
- Place on pan pressed side down.
- Repeat until all pepperoni is used.
- Let rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.
The Cooklyanthya Glasgow, PA
The Rating1 people
Sweetie, you just brought back some memories with this recipe. I love these.... my Baba and Mama used to make these all of the time.possumqueen in Small Town loved it