Noodle DishFrom georgesgirlnumber1 6 years ago
- 1/4 lb. bacon shopping list
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, diced shopping list
- 1 heaping T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 heaping T. horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. medium noodles, cooked shopping list
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Fry bacon until crisp, remove, leaving fat in skillet
- Allow bacon to cool, then crumble
- Saute onion in bacon drippings and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together except Parmesan cheese
- Place in a greased 9 x 13" baking dish
- Cover dish with foil and bake 30 minutes
- Remove foil, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top and return to oven, uncovered, for 10 additional minutes.
The Cookgeorgesgirlnumber1 Hinsdale, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!