Italian Meatball Sandwich CasseroleFrom jlophoenixrising 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup and 2 tbsp chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/3 cup and 1 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup and 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb Italian style bread, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 3/8 package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup and 2 tsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 3/4 cup and 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup and 1 tbsp water shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix together onions, bread crumbs, cheese, and ground beef. Roll into 1 inch diameter balls, and place in a baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Reduce oven temp to 350.
- Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, and black pepper until smooth. Spread this mixture over each bread cube. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce, water, and garlic. Gently stir in meatballs. Pour over the bread and cheese mixture in the baking pan. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes!
- *I have used pre-made meatballs, but they don't taste nearly as good, but will save on time.