How To Stabilise Cooked YogurtFrom lohashim 8 years ago
- Cow's milk yogurt will separate when heated beyond a certain point, so for cooking purposes it must be stabilized before heating. shopping list
- 1 quart high-quality full-fat plain cow's milk yogurt shopping list
- 1 large egg , shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (corn flour) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the yogurt in a large, heavy saucepan with a fork until smooth.
- Beat in the egg , cornstarch, and salt.
- You can use a blender if so put all the ingredient together and blend it for 3 mn
- Put the saucepan over high heat and start stirring in one direction with a wooden spoon.
- As soon as it starts to bubble, about 6 minutes, reduce the heat to medium and boil gently until it is thick, about 5 minutes.
- Now the yogurt is ready to use in other dishes.
- It will keep for a week in the refrigerator.afler it's cold.
- You can make yogurt at home under the title :Home Made Yogurt you will find it in my recipes.
- VERY IMPORTANT:NEVER NEVER COVER THE SAUCEPAN
The Cooklohashim Riyadh, SA
The Rating4 people
Oh thank you! I needed this info very much.. great post!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
thanks for the information,will save some of my dishes in the future.......robertg in loved it