Maple Bourbon Glazed CarrotsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 pounds carrots peeled and sliced shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bourbon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking liquid shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Plunge carrots into boiling water in large saucepan.
- Cover partially and cook 12 minutes.
- Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons cooking liquid then set carrots aside.
- In same pan melt butter over very low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients plus reserved cooking liquid.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes until well blended; then add carrots and heat through.
- Cook and shake pan until carrots are well glazed and heated thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!