Tex Mex LasagnaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 16 ounce can refried beans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 10 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups hot salsa divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet brown ground beef over medium heat then add minced garlic and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl combine cooked ground beef and garlic with the refried beans, oregano, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes and chilies.
- Line baking dish with half of the tortillas then spoon half of the ground beef mixture evenly over tortillas then top with remaining tortillas.
- Spread 1 cup of the salsa in an even layer over the tortillas.
- Add remaining ground beef mixture then bake at 350 for 30 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine sour cream, remaining salsa and green onions then spread evenly over casserole and top with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.