Pig Lickin CakeFrom plynnt 8 years ago
- 1 Box Duncan Hines All butter cake mix (not the one with pudding in it) shopping list
- 1 Small Can mandarin oranges shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 Cup oil shopping list
- 1 Large Can crushed pineapple - drained shopping list
- 1 Large Box vanilla Pudding - not instant pudding shopping list
- 1 Large Tub Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, oranges, eggs and oil together, including the juice from the oranges, and beat for four minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. (My oven takes closer to an hour to make, just check to make sure the center is set and a toothpick comes out clean).
- For icing, mix drained pineapple, pudding mix and cool whip well an ice the cake once its cooled.
The Cookplynnt Severn, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!