Super Easy French Onion SoupFrom daisy 8 years ago
- 2 cans of Campbell's onion soup shopping list
- 2 cans of water shopping list
- 1 pkg. of Lipton's French onion soup shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmasean cheese shopping list
- croutons shopping list
- mozza cheese (however much you like, i use 1/2 a block) shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan stir all ingredients together except for croutons and mozza cheese.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 3 minutes.
- Pour into individual oven safe bowls.
- Sprinkle with croutons and place mozza cheese on top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven till cheese melts then broil until cheese is browned.