Toulouse Sausage and Butterbean CasseroleFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 glass of white wine shopping list
- 6 slices of streaky bacon , chopped shopping list
- oil shopping list
- a pinch of chilli flakes shopping list
- 1 large leek , sliced shopping list
- 2 c. chicken stock , fresh, cube or concentrate, shopping list
- 1 garlic clove , sliced shopping list
- a small bunch of parsley , roughly chopped shopping list
- 6 sausages (spicy ones, Toulouse are good) shopping list
- 2 cans of butter beans , drained and rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the sausages in a little oil.
- Slice into chunks.
- Brown the bacon in the same pan then add the leeks and garlic and cook till softened.
- Add back the sausages, the wine, stock and chilli flakes, and the butter beans.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sausages are cooked through. Season and add the parsley.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!