Curried Parsnip SoupFrom shaunj 7 years ago
- 4-5 Medium parsnip shopping list
- 1 Large onion, Chopped Finely shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finey shopping list
- 1 or bit more Litres of good Veg stock depending how thick you like shopping list
- Desert spoon of butter shopping list
- Desert spoon of good quality curry powder shopping list
- salt, pepper to Taste shopping list
- Half cup of Full Cream shopping list
How to make it
- Sweat Onion, Garlic in Butter in a heavy bottomed Pot for 2 mins
- Add the chopped parsnips and the curry powder lower the heat a little, put lid on and stew for 15-20 mins ensuring it doesn't burn
- Add 1 litre of the stock and bring to boil. Simmer for 25 mins or until you feel the parsnip is soft.
- Blend until smooth
- Before serving add cream and some chopped corriander and stir in.
- Salt pepper to taste. Dont forget to season. :)
The Cookshaunj Krakow, PL
- Not added to any groups yet!