Rigatoni Roasted Red Pepper BakeFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 8 oz dry rigatoni shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Contadina Recipe Ready diced tomatoes with roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz) Contadina Italian Paste with italian seasonings shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for two minutes.
- Combine undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, and 3/4 cup water; add to skillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Stir in pasta, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese; pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!