Chicken Tater Tot CasseroleFrom cheryilyn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut up chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Cook in frying pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Saute for a couple min.
- Spray baking dish with pan spray. Place 1 layer of tater tots in pan, then a layer of chicken, broccoli and mushroom soup. Add a layer of tots on top.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 min.
- Last put a layer of cheese over the top. Place back in oven till melted.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
Oh how yummies does this sound, making this one day this week or next for sure when we have another cold front pass through. Sounds like a great comfort food. Good post, thanks ;)henrie in Savannah loved it
Another wonderful casserole to make with my beloved tater tots - thank you! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!