White Hot ChocolateFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat milk and sugar to just below a boil.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and whip until frothy.
- Add creme de cacao if desired.
- Serve hot.
- Be sure to use a top-quality white chocolate instead of a "coating
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
This sounds so good.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
WILL MAKE IN WINTER,IT IS TOO HOT NOW:)mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Baby, it's cold outside...and the fire is so delightful!! Know what I'm having tonight! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it