Southwestern Chicken SoupFrom rapunzel 7 years ago
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced peeled tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, partially thawed shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the broth, tomatoes with their liquid, green chiles, corn, red and green peppers, onion, chicken strips, and garlic pepper.
- Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat to the low setting and continue cooking 3 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender. Stir in the ground cumin and season with the seasoned salt to taste. Serve immediately.