Triple Chocolate Brownie CookiesFrom speedon13 8 years ago
- ¾ c. butter shopping list
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 ½ c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- ½ c. baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- 2 c. (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 t. shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Using a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate; let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add sugar and eggs, beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in 1 ½ c. chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until dough is easy to handle.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inch apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes or until edges are set and tops are slightly cracked.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat shortening and remaining chocolate chips on high for 1 minute or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies.
The Cookspeedon13 UT
- Not added to any groups yet!