Candy Bar Stuffed baked applesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 4 medium apples shopping list
- 1/4 cup toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup snicker bar, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup toffee candy bar, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup snicker bar, finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple cider shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the top 1/2 inch from each apple
- Using a apple correr or small melon baller, scoop out the stem, core and seeds from each apple, leaving the bottom intact.
- Stand the apples in a 9 inch pan, cut side up.
- Divide the coarsely chopped candy barr among the apples, about 2 tbsp of candy bar per apple.
- Place 1 1/2 tsp butter inside each apple, on top of the candy bar pieces.
- divide the finely chopped candy bar among the apples.
- whisk together cider and sugar amd pour this mixture around the apples.
- bake uncovered until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!