Twice Cooked ChickenFrom katscon51 9 years ago
How to make it
- Measure flour and seasoning and put in zip lock bag. Put a small amount of oil in skillet and heat to 350 degrees. Put chicken parts in bag with flour and shake vigorously. Meanwhile heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry chicken in oil until ligtht brown on all sides, about 8 minutes on each side.
- As chicken browns place on foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in preheated oven for one hour or until crisp and internal temp is 190 degrees.
- And enjoy. Nice and crisp without all the extra grease.
The Cookkatscon51 Michigan City, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!