Fat Free Marshmallow TreatsFrom michellem 6 years ago
How to make it
- Coat a 4 quart pot with butter flavored nonstick cooking spray. Add the margarine and marshmallows, cover , and cook over low heat without stirring for 3 minutes. Then remove the lid and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and stir in the cereal. Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, and use the back of a wooden spoon to pat the mixture frimly into the pan(coat the spoon with cooking spray to help prevent sticking).
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.
- Serve immediatley, or store, in an airtight container in single layers seperated by sheets of waxed paper.
- To make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats, add 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter to the pot along with the margarine and marshmallows. With Peanut Butter Calories are 116 per bar
- Nutritional Facts(per Bar)
- Calories: 86
- Carbs: 20.7 g
- Cholestrol: 0 mg.
- Fat :0.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
I love those treats Michelle.Thanks for the nutritioonal facts.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I am sure how taking such great pictures with one hand and working with the other at the same time requires a real effort and concentration.Proffetionaly done Michelle.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
great as lunch box fillers
love the nutritional info !!!!!!!!!!!mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it