The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EverFrom silentc 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal - put in blender until powder shopping list
- 12 oz chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 4oz hershey bar, grated shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (like walnuts. Optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix with flour, oatmeal, salt.
- Add chocoalte chips, Hershey bar and nuts.
- Roll dough into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 375.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksilentc North York / Toronto, CA
The Rating2 people
oatmeal and a hershey bar...interesting...but I bet you can still dip in milk and it taste good. Heather, this is a great post. Great twist on the regular "CCC"...Your great...craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!