Salmon With Red Pepper And Corn SalsaFrom darmorrow 8 years ago
- 4 salmon steaks shopping list
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1/2" chunks shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen corn, cooked and cooled shopping list
- 1/4 cup of red onion, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp cajun spice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Grilling Spice- I use something with lots of pepper in it shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine red pepper, corn, onion, the Cajun spice, lemon juice, olive oil, and honey.
- Mix well and refrigerate
- Spray salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with the Grilling spice.
- Place steaks on foil lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes or grill each steak 5-6 minutes per side on a medium high grill.
- Finely chop the cilantro and add to corn mixture and serve over cooked salmon.