Ranch Chicken PastaFrom itsajourney 6 years ago
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dry salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- Pinch of pepper flakes - according to taste shopping list
- 3 cups dried medium noodles shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. finely shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bacon into narrow strips.
- In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper towels
- Discard all but 2 Tb drippings.
- In the same skillet cook chicken in reserved drippings until tender and no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
- Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mix over the chicken in the skillet; stir well.
- Stir in milk.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in bacon, black pepper and red pepper flakes
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve chicken mixture with noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan.