Peanut Butter Chocolate TemptationsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar (caster) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed (light muscovado) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 large package shopping list
- Reece's Mini peanut butter cups (wrappers removed) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., 180 degrees C.,
- Prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying with nonstick vegetable spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until well mixed. Add both sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs (shells removed) and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda, mixing well until stiff dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 1 inch (2.54 cm) balls and place one ball in each muffin space in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. While this is going on, you have to make sure to remove all of the wrappers from the Reece's Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Eventually, you will have lovely display. However, you must refrain from eating too many, otherwise you will not have enough for the cookies!
- Immediately after removing tin from oven, push one peantut butter cup down into the top of each cookie, jamming it down into the heart of the cookie until the peanut butter cup is even with the top of the cookie.
- Allow to cool in the tins for at least ten minutes. Gently twist each cookie free of the tin, using a toothpick as a miniature prybar, if necessary. Transfer to cooling rack and allow to cool completely.