BBQ Country RibsFrom tia 8 years ago
- 2 small packages of county style pork ribs. I used 8 ribs which was enough meat to have leftovers for the next day for lunch. shopping list
- BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of refrigerated diced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- white vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Add the pepper, salt, diced garlic, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika and place the spareribs in the bottom of a slow cooker on the low setting. Let it cook for 5 hours then in pour the desired amount of BBQ sauce over the ribs cover and continue to cook for 1-2 more hours or until the meat is so tender that it falls off the bone. cook on LOW . When it’s finished drain the crock pot and take the ribs out and brush it with a little more BBQ sauce and pour a little vinegar over it. I don’t put vinegar on everyone’s ribs. I give people the choice to add the vinegar. It’s nothing like ribs with a little vinegar sprinkled
- on it.
The Cooktia Burlington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!