Cashew ChiliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cups kidney beans shopping list
- 4 medium white onions shopping list
- 2 bell peppers shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 2 cans tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 cup cashews shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions, bell peppers, celery and garlic.
- Add spices and fry with onion mix stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, bay leaf, cashews, salt, raisins and wine.
- Add beans then simmer covered for 30 minutes adding water if necessary.
- Add vinegar when chili is almost ready.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
I can't wait to make this. I think my boyfriend is really going to love it. I'm not a native of Texas like him, but I live here now and am trying to adapt to the food. This just sounds great though, even for my Kentucky tastes.cupcakebones in arlington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!