Chicken Tortilla SoupFrom kenliesmom 7 years ago
- 4 - 6 chicken breast halves (2-3 chicken breasts cut in half) shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans un-drained or pinto beans shopping list
- 2 15 oz. can Mexican stewed tomatoes or Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 14.5 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except chips and cheese, in large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Just before serving, remove chicken and cut/shred into bite size pieces.
- Stir back into soup.
- To serve, place a handful of chips into each bowl and ladle soup over chips, top with cheese.
- Add sour cream when serving.
The Cookkenliesmom Mesa, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!